We are changing the trajectory of each Silverleaf student.
1. High quality education requires students to think, analyze, problem solve, evaluate and create.
2. Supported teachers can be strong agents of change in their communities.
3. Education should create global citizens who have had exposure to tools of change.
Silverleaf Academy believes that all children deserve access to high-quality affordable education. The key pillars of the Silverleaf Education Model were built on the following six beliefs.
4. Parents and community members should be active members of the educational experience
5. Education should target all areas of a child's development.
6. All involved in the education of a child should be held accountable to perform.
What we do best
Subscribe below for the latest SLA news